Safe.co.uk, part of The Safe Shop Ltd, is proud to be a member of Eurosafe UK, the association of safe manufacturers. Eurosafe UK and its members ensure that safes are tested to the highest standards ensuring high manufacturing quality and insurance approved products.
Eurosafe UK objectives
- To represent the interests of British safe manufacturers, suppliers and installers.
- To improve and maintain the standard of safes advertised in the UK.
- Restore confidence in current European standards for the testing and rating of cash safes, security cabinets, fire data safes and fire document safes.
- To encourage insurers, buyers and users to choose safes that are certified by BRE/LPCB in the UK or European tests associated with European Fire & Security Group (EFSG) or products certified by the European Certification Board Security (ECB.S).
- Campaign to resist the lowering of security standards by manufacturing high quality, insurance approved products.
- To guarantee a duty of care to customers.
All of our high security safes advertise the European standard EN 1143-1 and when displayed in conjunction with the AiS (Association of insurance Surveyors) seal, are recommended by all leading insurers and meet Eurosafe UK guidelines. Choose from leading Brands Burton, Chubbsafes, Phoenix and Securikey to guarantee the best in quality and price.
It is important for customer’s piece of mind that our safes are tested to the highest standard. This is why we clearly advertise the rating of every safe. Take a closer look at one of our insurance approved Chubbsafes by viewing the product video. Click Here.
For more information see the Eurosafe UK website.