With the end of the school holidays on the horizon, we’ve been busy collating all of our favourite treasured memories from the summer. You’ll be pleased to know it’s time for our next competition, and we’re hoping you’ve captured some of your own memories over the last few months because we’d like to see them!
As you’ll have seen over the past few weeks, we’ve been sharing insights into our latest research which has explored the topic of #SafeTravels. We’ve identified which regions are posting the most on social media from their sunbeds, which region is most likely to go on holiday without travel insurance (ahem, London…) as well as where exactly we’re leaving our spare keys when we head off on our jollies.
The aim of sharing this research hasn’t been to fill you with pre-holiday panic, but to ensure you’re better prepared both at home and away so you can have the best holiday possible! With that in mind, we hope you’re enjoying the summer and have taken lots of photos of your family frivolities, because here’s how you can win…
We want to see your holiday snaps, wherever the summer may have taken you. Simply share your fave photo on Twitter telling us why you love it, tag @TalkWithSafe and use the hashtag #SafeTravels – it’s as simple as that! In need of some inspiration? Here are our team’s summer snaps and holiday memories:
We’ll choose one lucky winner to receive a personalised photo album so they can keep all of their holiday memories safely in one place. We’ll even give you a home safe to protect your new photo album from the elements. You’ve got until Friday 15th September to enter, so get sharing!
Terms and conditions
- The competition starts on Friday 1st September and will run until midnight on Friday 15th September, with one personalised photo album and one home safe available to win.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- To qualify, entrants must post a photo on Twitter, tag @TalkWithSafe and use the hashtag #SafeTravels. Entrants must own the rights to the photo or have permission to post it.
- Entrants can submit multiple photos but only one entry will be counted per person.
- Photographs not deemed appropriate or in violation of Twitter’s guidelines will be removed and the user may be reported.
- UK residents only.
- Prize can only be shipped to a UK address.
- This competition is not open to The Safe Shop Ltd employees, their families or any other person or company directly connected with this competition.
- The winner will be drawn at random by the E-commerce Director under the independent supervision of a Director.
- Winner will be chosen within 7 days of the competition closing. Winner will be contacted on Twitter and will be displayed on our Facebook and Twitter pages as way of notification.
- Once the winner has been notified it is the responsibility of the winner to provide their full name and shipping address within 7 days of notification. If no details are provided for any reason, The Safe Shop Ltd reserves the right to disqualify that entry and select an alternative winner.
- By entering this competition you give permission for The Safe Shop Ltd to display your initial, surname and home town or county on our site and social media channels should you win the competition.
- The Safe Shop Ltd accepts no liability for any loss of entries caused by a technical fault.
- The prize will be posted direct from the supplier. The Safe Shop Ltd accepts no liability for prizes miss-delivered or lost in the post.
- If the named prize is unavailable at the time of winner’s announcement, The Safe Shop Ltd will replace with a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the participant’s prior consent.
- The Safe Shop Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Safe Shop Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.