Yale Easy Fit Apartment Alarm

Yale wireless burglar alarm system with indoor siren, ideal for a flat or apartment.
- Portable keypad for arming / disarming from any room.
- Components are pre-linked for a fast "Easy Fit" install.
- Batteries for all components are included.
- Alarm will accept up to 30 different components.
- 2 Year warranty.


  • Named Day / Next Day Weekday FREE, Sat / Sun £4.49
View all Services & Returns (inc Extremities & Offshore)


If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund, excluding upgraded delivery services. More information about returns

£124.99 inc. VAT
Show prices ex VAT
Order Now
Get It Tue 25th Oct
In StockIn Stock
Like the Yale Easy Fit Apartment Alarm on FacebookTweet about the Yale Easy Fit Apartment Alarm on TwitterEmail me about the Yale Easy Fit Apartment AlarmPrint info for the Yale Easy Fit Apartment Alarm
Double the Difference - Lowest Price Guarantee Double the Difference - Lowest Price Guarantee

Product Details

The Yale Easy Fit range of alarms are a breakthrough in both performance and technology. The intuitive wireless system has been designed with DIY in mind ensuring the Easy Fit Alarm really is "easy to fit". No wiring or running cables in walls or under the carpet and you won't need the services of a qualified electrician.

The alarm components are pre-linked and have a wide 30 metre wireless range using the highly reliable 868MHz frequency, ensuring you can place them practically anywhere. The Yale Easy Fit Alarm range - designed with the user in mind.

The Yale Easy Fit Apartment Alarm EF-KIT4 is keypad operated and is designed for flats. The system is armed or disarmed using a PIN code on the keypad and includes a pre-set 20 second entry/exit period. When the alarm is triggered a loud internal siren will sound to alert others of an intruder.

iPhone and Android compatiable   Yes 
Web Access   Yes 
Capture image/video to view on SmartPhone   Yes 
Home automation accessories   Yes 
Touch Screen  Yes  
Alarm notification by phone  Yes  
Alarm notification by email, iOS push and SMS   Yes 
Comfort LED  YesYes 
Part Arming  YesYes 
Expandable Devices3030302030
Remote Activation  Yes  
868MHz 30m wireless rangeYesYesYesYesYes
Rolling Code SecurityYesYesYesYesYes
Pre-linked and easy to set-upYesYesYesYesYes

In the box

PIR Motion Detector1 x PIR Motion Detector
The detector should be placed in the corner of rooms that are vulnerable to intruders. When the alarm is armed an infrared sensor will detect any movement and activate the loud internal siren.

Door Sensor Contact1 x Door Sensor Contact
When the alarm is armed, if a door or window that is protected by the contact is opened the contact is broken activating the loud internal siren.

Indoor Siren Box1 x Indoor Siren Box
Fitted in a central location in the apartment the loud 100dB indoor siren will sound when the alarm is triggered.

Keypad Control Panel1 x Keypad Control Panel
The keypad is used to arm or disarm the alarm system via entry of your own unique PIN code. The keypad can be fixed to a wall or carried around your home.

Need additional sensors or components for the Apartment Alarm? Order together and SAVE

Pre-linked components
All the wireless components are linked together straight out of the box. There is no technical knowledge or wiring required to install a Yale Easy Fit alarm.

Advanced technology 868 MHz wireless
Yale Easy Fit alarms are designed to operate on on a frequency of 868MHz which uses a short duty cycle of only 1%. This means that any single device can only transmit for 1% of the time, leaving the channel free 99% of the time. When multiple devices are operating on the same system this technology ensures a more stable connection and little chance of interference. Many DIY alarm systems use a less regulated higher duty cycle reducing performance.

Rolling Code Technology
A remote control device transmits a unique code to the control panel in most DIY systems. This unique code is used by the system to determine that the correct remote control is attempting to contact the control panel - for example not your neighbour's remote control. The problem with the unique code is that it might be possible to intercept it and as a result make a clone enabling someone else to activate the system. Rolling Code technology ensures this cannot happen by changing the unique code every time it is sent to the control panel, meaning if the code is intercepted it will not work again as it can only be used once - adding a further level of security.

Rated 8.7 / 10 after 1 customer reviews